This is the website of: Recovery & Turnaround Ltd
Our postal address is: Recovery & Turnaround Ltd,Speedwell Mill, Tansley, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5FY
We can be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us by telephone: 0800 998 1229
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Recovery & Turnaround Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Recovery and Turnaround Ltd, We or Us
Recovery & Turnaround Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09185793 whose registered office is at Recovery & Turnaround Ltd,Speedwell Mill, Tansley, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5FY
UK and EU Cookie Law
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Recovery & Turnaround Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Recovery & Turnaround Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, www.recoveryandturnaround.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Below are the third party tools we use:
Page views, source and time spent on website are part of the user website activities information we can see with this cookie. This information cannot be tracked back to any individuals as it is displayed as depersonalised numbers; this is in order to help protect your privacy whilst using our website.
Using Google Analytics we can take account of which content is popular, helping us to provide you with reading and viewing materials which you will enjoy and find useful in the future.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use DoubleClick cookies and remarketing codes on our website to record user activity. The information we collect allows us to create targeted advertising in future work and across Google's network of partners.
We use Call Tracking to set dynamic phone numbers on our site. These help us identify how you found the website when you call us and allows us to identify the source that you used to find the website. It gives a better idea of our users' requirements and lets us tailor our advertising methods in the future.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our Use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Recovery and Turnaround ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. Recovery & Turnaround Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links To Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Recovery and Turnaround ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £25.00.
22. Data security is of great importance to Recovery and Turnaround ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Recovery and Turnaround ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Recovery and Turnaround ltd by email at email@example.com
37. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer.